Wednesday, December 21, 2011

dear you


bismillah

dear you,

you know I didn’t write a message like this. but this is the message I would write to you if I could. even with all my crying and fighting and struggles, I want to tell you these things. 

thank you for taking me to hospital and sitting with me in the ambulance. thank you for having my picture in your purse, in your room. thank you for always mention my name in your doa, in your sujud. thank you for your kisses and your warm hugs. thank you for your delicious cooking, thank you for your amazing words. thank you for being there when I needed you most. thank you for believing in me, even when I doubted myself. thank you for everything.

your love comes out in hundreds of ways every day. you love me inspite of all mistakes I have done. you love me inspite of my emotion and mood swing. you love me inspite of my unsatisfied exam result. you love me inspite of my difficulty in expressing my love to you directly. you love me even though I don’t act like I love you all the time. ;(

but, trust me MAK,

I love you. really love you.
always and forever!

















p.s: 58tahun lalu, insan ini telah dilantik oleh Dia, menjadi khalifah di muka bumi Allah dan menjadi hambaNya. juga menjadi ibu terbaik, ibu terhebat buat diri ini. hepi besday mak! (jumaat ni sebenarnya, tapi saja nak jadi orang yang terawal tersangatla awal wish). 
p.s: entahlah. bila nak menulis tentang orang-orang tersayang ni, jari jadi kaku. tak seperti biasa, yang laju berlari-lari atas papan kekunci. 
p.s: bila nak cakap bahasa romantik-romantik ni, eloklah ditulis dalam bahasa lain. kan :p 


2 comments:

UFaiRaH said...

nk kite bgtau mak kamu sruh bce blog ni ke?

azk2121 said...

kak u. haha. takyah kot.
malu. malu. ><
(btw, macam mana kak u nak bagitau?, kenal pun tak. hehe)